Managed Services, synonymous with Systems Administration, are offered by KIS with a variety of on-site and remote support contracts and time frames. Depending on your approved requirements, our contracts range from several hours a month to 40- hour blocks.
We provide these managed services:
- Login restrictions, passwords, security, & applications
- Security for users and applications
- Groups (i.e. Accounting, Admin, Printers, Sales, etc.)
- Install new software on file server and workstations
- Determine logical directory structure, implement, map, and detail
- Install and test new PCs, printers, and modems
- Educate and correct user errors (deleted files, corrupted files, etc.)
- Provide training to assistant system administrator
- Alert office manager to dangerous conditions
- Watch for unusual activity among users
- Coordinate all hardware failures to KIS service department (or third party, if needed)
- Maintain integrity of backups and restores
- Clean and prune directory structure, keep efficient and active
- Coordinate with outside offices, corporate MIS, third-party vendors
- Monthly meetings with designated personnel for any changes/status updates
- Quarterly meetings with sales and System Administrator to present any proposals
- Monthly reports of work accomplished and work in progress
Network Infrastructure Consulting
KIS’s team of experienced and knowledgeable network engineers do more than just create plans and blindly implement them.
We pride ourselves on taking the time to understand the complexities of our clients’ business requirements and how each element of the network will need to operate to make the most of your IT investment.
KIS has a wide range of Network Infrastructure expertise in the design and implementation of high-speed networks, campus environments, remote access solutions, and wireless networks including:
Business Requirement Assessment
WAN and LAN Infrastructure Design
IP Architecture and Address Planning
Wireless LAN Services
Remote Access Solutions
Security is more than just implementing a hardware or software solution, it’s a process. You need to understand what you’re trying to protect, from whom you are protecting it, how you will protect it, and know when you have been successful. Security is only a theory until it is tested.
At KIS, we have secured the networks of hundreds of organizations including Fortune 500 companies with complex multi-site networks, government agencies, and small businesses. Our technical expertise and reputation for quality has landed us preferred partner status with the leading security product vendors.
Our security consulting services include:
Security Policy Development
Network Security Technology Implementation
Network Security Testing and Assessment
Network Security Monitoring
Fremont Business Center
48383 Fremont Blvd. #122
Fremont, CA 94538